Historic Roxy Theater
Downtown Missoula on the Hip Strip
Rent the Roxy Theater:
- The beautiful, historic Roxy Theater can be rented for almost any kind of event. With three separate theaters under one roof and a charming lobby, cafe style seating area, disability accessible restrooms, and a gallery of art/photography, the Roxy is the perfect venue for your next event. From birthday parties to benefits, presentations to film screenings, group meetings or private gatherings, the Roxy may your perfect venue. Included with all rentals is a single theater, projection, staff and concessions area. The Roxy makes concessions available for all rental events.Current rental fees are $300 for up to 3 hours of use for 1 theater ($50 per hour thereafter).
- To rent an additional theater is $50 per hour. Event/Security/Cleaning deposit is $50
- Events can be private occasions or be open to the general public. The IWMC is not responsible for promoting private or public events other than IWMC Sponsored Events.
- Please Note: Any event cancellation less than 45 days before the event will forfeit payment of rental fee.
- Deposit will be refunded if another event can replace canceled event.
- Built-in sound system (Each theater is equipped with 7.1 Surround Sound!)
- Elevated stage and speaker podium
- Comfortable Theater Seats
- Concessions available at all times
Theaters are set-up to project films in many formats including DVD and Blu-ray. Slide shows and PowerPoint presentations are also options if a laptop is provided.
Theater capacities: Blackfoot and Missouri Theaters, approximately 140+ people each. The Yellowstone Theater may be available on special request, seats approximately 75 people.
Please Note: No outside food or beverage is allowed without prior written consent by the Executive Director. No alcohol is permitted unless by prior special arrangement with the Executive Director. Single event permits are available through the state and the local sheriff’s office.
The Lobby can be used as a reception/party area and may be customized using tables or other displays. Please no glitter, tape, or other wall fixtures.
The Roxy Theater also features a limited gallery space. Many regional and national artists and photographers display their work in the Roxy’s gallery hall and many are offered for sale.
The Roxy provides an ideal space for public or private showings and receptions.
A $50 Deposit secures your rental reservation (based on availability). All Renters are responsible for self-cleaning following their event but cleaning supplies are provided. Call 406.728.9380 or Roxy Rental Contract 2013 (right click and save linked file)